INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- InterMET Asia 2016 — Last modified February 10, 2016 08:54
- InterMET Asia 2016 is held annually in Singapore and 2016 will mark the third edition of the event since launch in 2014. It will take place from 16 – 18 March. The international exhibition and first two days of the conference will take place from 16 – 17 March at Marina Bay Sands Exhibition & Conference Centre.
- Vacancy: Masters in Climate Science at Maynooth University (Ireland) — Last modified February 08, 2016 10:35
- The MSc in Climate Change at Maynooth University in Ireland is now accepting applications. This one year full-time course commences in September and runs to end of July when students submit their dissertation.
- Vacancy: Service Climatologist/Drought Specialist with the Colorado Climate Center (USA) — Last modified February 08, 2016 10:33
- Service Climatologist/Drought Specialist Research Associate III The Colorado Climate Center is seeking an outstanding individual to collect, analyze, investigate, interpret and enthusiastically communicate the complex and highly variable climate of Colorado – including the status, hazard and risks associated with drought and climate variability – to the people of Colorado and beyond.
- Vacancy: PhD Studentship at the University of Sheffield (UK) — Last modified February 04, 2016 09:55
- We have a fully funded PhD studentship available in the Department of Geography, at the University of Sheffield, 'CLIMATE HISTORY OF THE INDIAN MONSOON 1750-1870'.
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Researcher Vacancies with REACH at the University of Oxford (UK) — Last modified February 03, 2016 14:45
- The REACH team at Oxford University is advertising for five Postdoctoral Researchers and I wondered if you’d be interested in letting your subscribers know about the climate-related ones?
- Call for Papers: 13th International Meeting on Statistical Climatology (Canada) — Last modified January 27, 2016 11:16
- Will be held from June 6th to 10th, 2016 in Alberta, Canada.
- Call for Papers: "Mineral Dust" at Goldschmidt Conference (Japan) — Last modified January 27, 2016 11:11
- We would like to draw your attention to the dust session at the Goldschmidt conference that will be held in lovely Yokohama, Japan in June 2016.
- PhD Positions available at the University of Florida (USA) — Last modified January 27, 2016 11:09
- We are looking for highly motivated students to investigate greenhouse gas emissions in Southeastern Florida grasslands within the framework of a USDA project.
- Vacancy: PhD Opportunity at McMaster University (Canada) — Last modified January 22, 2016 14:25
- PhD Opportunity in Ecosystem Modelling - McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ph.D Student Opportunity in Ecosystem Modelling - McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Vacancy: Postdoc Position at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (Sweden) — Last modified January 22, 2016 14:24
- We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Researcher with focus on Peatland Phenology and Carbon Dynamics.