INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Call for abstracts: Sustainability transitions of the socio-ecologic system (EGU-ERE1.10) — Last modified November 25, 2013 08:50
- Call for abstracts: Sustainability transitions of the socio-ecologic system (EGU-ERE1.10)
- Vacancy: PhD training programme with research opportunities in Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy, Global Food Security and Basic Bioscience — Last modified November 20, 2013 15:24
- Vacancy: PhD training programme with research opportunities in Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy, Global Food Security and Basic Bioscience
- Call for Papers: "Climate Services - Underpinning Science" at EGU (Austria) — Last modified November 19, 2013 08:51
- In the last two years this EGU session has fruitfully gathered the researchers interested in Climate Services and has provided a good room to share experiences and results from the recent international and EU activities (GFCS, CSP, EU FP7 Projects ECLISE, CLIMRUN, IMPACT2C, SPECS, EUPORIAS, …) focused on the production of climate information.
- Call for Papers: "Land-climate interactions from models & observations: Implications from past to future climate" at EGU (Austria) — Last modified November 18, 2013 14:44
- Abstracts are invited for the session CL5.10 "Land-climate interactions from models and observations: Implications from past to future climate" for the EGU 2014 to be held in Vienna 27 April - 2 May 2014.
- Global warming sweetening apples, proves japanese research team — Last modified November 12, 2013 13:53
- Global warming makes apples sweeter, according to the results of a study released on August 20, 2013, by the Institute of Fruit Tree Science, which belongs to the National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (NARO), Japan.
- Vacancy: Researcher Position at CATIE (Costa Rica) — Last modified November 07, 2013 09:00
- The Climate Change Program at CATIE, based in Costa Rica, offers an opportunity to collaborate with two research projects on modeling climate impacts on Central American ecosystems and their services.
- Call for Papers: 20th International Congress of Biometeorology (USA) — Last modified October 31, 2013 13:17
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 20th International Congress of Biometeorology, 28 September - 1 October 2014, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- MODIS observes progressive development of air pollution crisis in China — Last modified October 31, 2013 13:13
- The NASA Giovanni data analysis system and Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) aerosol optical depth data were used to observe the development of the recent air quality crisis in northern China.
- Vacancy: Atmospheric Scientist Position at the Climate Corporation (USA) — Last modified October 30, 2013 09:58
- The Climate Corporation has a position open for an experienced atmospheric scientist to solve real-world problems in seasonal prediction and historical reconstruction of climate conditions.
- Call for applications: International Climate Protection Fellowships — Last modified October 28, 2013 09:53
- For young climate experts from transition and developing countries interested in conducting a project in Germany