INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Vacancy: Post-Doc Position at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (Germany) — Last modified January 28, 2015 13:28
- We offer one full-time position from 16 March, 2015 to 1 June, 2016; a further 1.5 year extension is foreseen but currently not ensured. Salary and benefits are according to public service regulations in Germany (E13 TV-L).
- Drought, floods and cold save coffee, sugar from rout — Last modified January 22, 2015 09:20
- Business Line. New Delhi, 20 January 2015
- Scenarios for the risk of hunger in the twenty-first century using Shared Socioeconomic Pathways — Last modified January 19, 2015 08:51
- Environmental Research Letters Volume 10 Number 1 . Tomoko Hasegawa et al 2015 Environ. Res. Lett. 10 014010 doi:10.1088/1748-9326/10/1/014010. Scenarios for the risk of hunger in the twenty-first century using Shared Socioeconomic Pathways . Tomoko Hasegawa, Shinichiro Fujimori, Kiyoshi Takahashi and Toshihiko Masui.
- Reliance IARI in pact to commercialise technology in water use for farming — Last modified January 16, 2015 13:30
- Business Line. New Delhi, 15 January 2015
- Rain brings cheer to wheat farmers in Haryana, Punjab — Last modified January 16, 2015 13:29
- The Tribune. New Delhi, 15 January 2015
- Call for Papers: "Implementing climate services in support of adaptation action - a European perspective" at ECCA (Denmark) — Last modified January 15, 2015 11:09
- We would like to draw your attention to our session at the European Climate Change Adaptation Conference (ECCA) 2015, 12 - 15 May 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Training Program on DSSAT entitled DSSAT 2014 - "Assessing Crop Production, Nutrient Management, Climatic Risk and Environmental Sustainability with Simulation Models" — Last modified January 12, 2015 08:56
- Training Program on DSSAT entitled DSSAT 2014 - "Assessing Crop Production, Nutrient Management, Climatic Risk and Environmental Sustainability with Simulation Models" from May 18 through May 23, 2015 at the University of Georgia Campus in Griffin, Georgia, USA.
- Rains boost wheat, chana, mustard produce — Last modified January 07, 2015 10:01
- Business Standard. New Delhi, 5 January 2015
- Farm sector ploughs thru a tumultuous year — Last modified January 07, 2015 09:55
- Business Line. New Delhi, 30 December 2014
- Coffee: The froth evaporates — Last modified January 07, 2015 09:52
- Business Line. New Delhi, 29 December 2014