Meeting, Congresses, Conference & Training
Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training. Here information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually
Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
- Announcement: Save the date: International Conference "Our Common Future under Climate Change" (France) — Last modified July 21, 2014 09:36
- It's a great pleasure to send you the first announcement of the international climate scientific conference entitled "Our Common Future Under Climate Change" to be held in Paris in July 2015.
- 2nd International Symposium on "New-Dimensions in Agrometeorology for Sustainable Agriculture (NASA-2014) — Last modified July 21, 2014 09:31
- 2nd International Symposium on "New-Dimensions in Agrometeorology for Sustainable Agriculture (NASA-2014)
- Announcement: "Agriculture In a Changing Climate Across Scales" Workshop - NCAR (USA) — Last modified July 21, 2014 09:26
- Agriculture in a Changing Climate across Scales: Broadening Participation in Research and Decision-Making - August 25-28, 2014 , National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), Boulder Colorado
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses at the United Nations University — Last modified May 02, 2014 14:36
- We are pleased to invite applicants for postgraduate level courses on ‘Building Resilience to Climate Change’. The courses run from 14th October to 7th November 2014 and is held at the United Nations University headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.
- Climate change adaptation in agriculture and natural resource management (Fellowship opportunity) — Last modified April 02, 2014 07:51
- Without appropriate responses, climate change is likely to constrain economic development and poverty reduction efforts. But if you plan for it, adaptation to climate change is possible. Well-designed strategies, based on climate-smart approaches, can offer ways out.
- International Swiss Climate Summer School (Switzerland) (Grindelwald, Switzerland , from August 31, 2014 09:00 to September 05, 2014 17:00) —
- 13th International Swiss Climate Summer School: "Linking land use, land cover, and climate". 31 August – 5 September 2014, Grindelwald, Switzerland.
- Course on Tropical Rural Development (master university degree) — Last modified May 08, 2012 14:43
- University of Florence is very glad to present the course on Tropical Rural Development (master university degree).