Meeting, Congresses, Conference & Training
Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training. Here information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually
Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
- Vacancy: PhD Grants at the University of Lisbon (Portugal) — Last modified August 03, 2015 14:03
- The University of Lisbon is calling for applications to its EARTHSYSTEMS PhD program (Lisbon Doctoral School on Earth System Science), which covers all topics of Earth System Science including Meteorology, Oceanography and Climate. 8 Grants are available, to start on 1st January 2016, with applications closing by the end of September 2015.
- Announcement: Postdoctoral and Graduate studies Fellowships Competition — Last modified June 23, 2015 09:09
- We are pleased to provide you with information on competitions for the 2015-16 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships and Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships – Canada’s most prestigious and highest valued awards for postdoctoral researchers and doctoral students today.
- "Challenges in Meteorology 4" at the Croatian Meteorological Society (Croatia) — Last modified May 07, 2015 10:23
- The Fourth scientific-professional conference Challenges in meteorology 4 of the Croatian Meteorological Society will take place from 24 - 25 November 2015 at the Kras Auditorium in Zagreb, Croatia.
- "Human Biometeorology" at EMS/ECAM (Bulgaria) — Last modified April 13, 2015 08:47
- 15th EMS Annual Meeting & 12th European Conference on Applications of Meteorology (ECAM)
- Professional Training Courses, including climate change and water security at UEA this summer — Last modified March 26, 2015 14:56
- Professional Training Courses, including climate change and water security at UEA this summer
- Young Scientist Support Program 2015 — Last modified December 04, 2014 11:49
- APCC is launching the Young Scientist Support Program 2015. This program provides an opportunity for young scientists in the APEC region to work with the APEC Climate Center.
- Free on-line course on Climate Change — Last modified October 28, 2014 09:08
- 5 weeks free on-line course, which starts on 10th November.
- Climate, Food and Farming Research Network Call for Proposals, 2014 — Last modified September 24, 2014 12:04
- Grants to support scientific training of PhD students from developing countries
- Course on Tropical Rural Development (master university degree) — Last modified May 08, 2012 14:43
- University of Florence is very glad to present the course on Tropical Rural Development (master university degree).