Meeting, Congresses, Conference & Training
Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training. Here information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually
Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
- Present environment and sustainable development — Last modified April 03, 2014 13:36
- We are pleased to invite you to participate to the ninth edition of the International Symposium „Present environment and sustainable development”,which will take place at the Geography and Geology Faculty of the ”Al. I. Cuza” University, Iaşi, from6 to 8 June 2014.
- Climate change adaptation in agriculture and natural resource management (Fellowship opportunity) — Last modified April 02, 2014 07:51
- Without appropriate responses, climate change is likely to constrain economic development and poverty reduction efforts. But if you plan for it, adaptation to climate change is possible. Well-designed strategies, based on climate-smart approaches, can offer ways out.
- MSc in Climate Change and International Development, UEA — Last modified March 10, 2014 08:44
- MSc in Climate Change and International Development, UEA
- Announcement: DSSAT 2014 International Training Workshop at the University of Georgia-Griffin (USA) — Last modified December 23, 2013 09:13
- The DSSAT Foundation, in collaboration with Washington State University, the University of Florida, the International Fertilizer Development Center, the University of Georgia, and various other institutions, will host a Training Program on DSSAT entitled DSSAT 2013 - "Assessing Crop Production, Nutrient Management, Climatic Risk and Environmental Sustainability with Simulation Models" from May 19 through May 24, 2014 at the University of Georgia Campus in Griffin, Georgia, USA.
- International Swiss Climate Summer School (Switzerland) (Grindelwald, Switzerland , from August 31, 2014 09:00 to September 05, 2014 17:00) —
- 13th International Swiss Climate Summer School: "Linking land use, land cover, and climate". 31 August – 5 September 2014, Grindelwald, Switzerland.
- Course on Tropical Rural Development (master university degree) — Last modified May 08, 2012 14:43
- University of Florence is very glad to present the course on Tropical Rural Development (master university degree).