Meeting, Congresses, Conference & Training
Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training. Here information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually
Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
- Surface temperatures in data-sparse and extreme regions (workshop) (Denmark) (Copenhagen, from June 12, 2013 08:00 to June 14, 2013 20:00) —
- 2nd Annual EarthTemp Network Meeting 12 - 14 June 2013, Copenhagen
- Short Course in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) (UK) (Canterbury campus, Kent, UK, from July 15, 2013 08:00 to July 19, 2013 20:00) —
- Canterbury Christ Church University is pleased to announce that it will be running a new short course in GIS. The intensive week-long course will run from 15th-19th July 2013 at its Canterbury campus, in Kent, UK.
- CFP MSCCEC 2013 - Special Session on Applications of Modeling and Simulation to Climatic Change and Environmental Sciences (Reykjavic/Iceland) — Last modified May 11, 2013 20:43
- This special session will be held in Reykjavic, Iceland on July 29 - 31, 2013, in conjunction with SIMULTECH (3rd International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications), a conference sponsored by the Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication (INSTICC) and co-organized by the Reykjavik University (RU).
- Nexus 2014: Climate, Water, Food and Energy Conference (Chapel Hill, NC USA, from March 04, 2014 09:00 to March 07, 2014 18:00) —
- Nexus 2014: Water, Food, Climate and Energy Conference March 4–7, 2014
- Announcement: PhD Scholarship in Kauri and Climate Change at the University of Auckland (New Zealand) — Last modified May 02, 2013 21:32
- PhD scholarship opportunity in Kauri and Climate Change, School of Environment, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- 8th International Symposium Present Environment and Sustainable Development (Iaşi, ROMANIA, from May 31, 2013 08:00 to June 02, 2013 20:00) —
- Contemporary issues connected to Planet Earth and mankind existence requires the man – the rational element – to reconsider its position and behaviour within the terrestrial system, as well as a fast and more effective involvement in the restoration of some environmental balances and components. With this belief, we invite you to a broader interdisciplinary collaboration, with results that may be useful at regional and local levels.
- University Master's on Climate Change studies at the University Rovira i Virgili (Spain) — Last modified March 28, 2013 15:39
- The Center for Climate Change (C3, University Rovira iVirgili, Tortosa, Spain) and the Institute for Techno-Agroalimentary Research (IRTA-AQUATIC, Generalitat de Catalunya) are launching a new Master on Climate Change (MDCC) for the academic year 2013/2014.
- Climate System Analysis Group (CSAG) Winter School 2013 Applications Open (South Africa) ( University of Cape Town, from July 01, 2013 09:00 to July 12, 2013 17:00) —
- The Climate System Analysis Group(CSAG) based at the University of Cape Town will be running its annual course, 'Winter School : Using climate information for adaptation and policy development', from 1-12 July 2013.
- Africa Crops Congress (Yaounde, Cameroon, from October 14, 2013 08:00 to October 17, 2013 17:00) —
- Africa Crops Congress - October 2013 Cameroon
- Studies of Precipitation, flooding, and Rainfall Extremes Across Disciplines (SPREAD) Workshop (USA) (Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, from June 16, 2013 08:00 to June 21, 2013 20:00) —
- Studies of Precipitation, flooding, and Rainfall Extremes Across Disciplines (SPREAD) workshop. 16-21 June 2013, Fort Collins, Colorado