INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Vacancy: Eddy Covariance Research Technician Position at the University of Kansas (USA) — Last modified October 30, 2014 16:22
- The Brunsell lab in the Department of Geography at The University of Kansas seeks a full time Research Assistant to support the Konza Ameriflux core site for analysis of carbon, water, and energy fluxes in relation to land cover and climate variability.
- Announcement: Early Career Scientist UK-Kazakhstan Workshop on Climate Change (Kazakhstan) — Last modified October 30, 2014 16:20
- Applications from early career researchers (PhD and 10 years post-PhD) based in the UK and Kazakhstan are invited to participate in the workshop 'Climate Change, Water Resources and Food Security' which will take place in Almaty, Kazakhstan 6-9 Feb 2015
- Free on-line course on Climate Change — Last modified October 28, 2014 09:08
- 5 weeks free on-line course, which starts on 10th November.
- Bumper crop from a toll-free call — Last modified October 27, 2014 15:26
- Business Line. New Delhi, 25 October 2014.
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Researcher at UNESP (Brazil) — Last modified October 27, 2014 15:22
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Tropical Ecosystem Modelling
- Announcement: Winter School: Interactions between terrestrial ecosystems, climate and society (Germany) — Last modified October 27, 2014 15:20
- Putting People on the Land. Introducing the interactions between terrestrial ecosystems, climate and society. Institute of Meteorology and Climate Research (KIT/IMK-IFU), Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany March 3-6, 2015.
- Vacancy: Scientist/Postdoc Position at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology (Germany) — Last modified October 23, 2014 13:12
- Scientist/Postdoc (m/f) – 2014-23 – in modeling the effects of changes in wetlands and soil carbon storages on climate.
- Call for Papers: Indian Climate Research Network Fifth National Research Conference on Climate Change (India) — Last modified October 20, 2014 11:57
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD), Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC), and Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) under the banner Indian Climate Research Network, are organizing the Fifth National Research Conference on Climate Change, to be held at IIT-Delhi on December 19-20, 2014, New Delhi, India.
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Position at Columbia University (USA) — Last modified October 20, 2014 08:06
- Postdoctoral Position in Soil Moisture Remote Sensing, Columbia University
- Vacancy: Two Tenure-track Faculty Positions at Boston University (USA) — Last modified October 20, 2014 08:05
- Two Tenure-track Assistant Professor of Climate Science positions in the Department of Earth & Environment at Boston University.