INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- MSc in Climate Change and International Development, UEA — Last modified March 10, 2014 08:44
- MSc in Climate Change and International Development, UEA
- A few extreme events dominate global interannual variability in gross primary production — Last modified March 07, 2014 12:53
- A few extreme events dominate global interannual variability in gross primary production.
- Call for Papers: "Aerobiology in the era of climate change" at the 10th International Congress of Aerobiology (Australia) — Last modified March 06, 2014 08:48
- 10th International Congress of Aerobiology will be held in Sydney, Australia, Monday 22 September to Friday 26 September 2014.
- Vacancy: Researcher Position at the University of Bergen (Norway) — Last modified March 06, 2014 08:47
- Researcher position, Tropical Atlantic climate variability, University of Bergen
- Vacancy: post-doctoral fellowships at the Crops for the Future Research Centre (Malaysia) — Last modified March 05, 2014 07:50
- Vacancy: post-doctoral fellowships at the Crops for the Future Research Centre (Malaysia).
- CO2 Monitoring of Tropical Peatlands Shows Disturbance Comes with Climate Price — Last modified February 25, 2014 14:09
- Hokkaido University announced November 21, 2013, the results of a long-term monitoring study of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from tropical peatlands, the world's first such CO2-emission monitoring effort. It was a joint project by the Japan Science and Technology Agency, Japan International Cooperation Agency, and Indonesia's University of Palangka Raya.
- Vacancy: Research Associate/Postdoc Position at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology (Germany) — Last modified February 25, 2014 09:26
- 1 Research Associate/Postdoc (m/f – 2014-04).
- Vacancy: PhD Position at CNRM (France) — Last modified January 30, 2014 13:37
- The following subject is proposed by CNRM (Meteo-France/CNRS): "Integration of satellite data in SURFEX to monitor vegetation at a global scale".
- Japanese institute launches website to help us calculate, visualize carbon sinks in soil — Last modified January 22, 2014 07:51
- Japan's National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences (NIAES) announced on October 2, 2013, that it has developed and launched a website that helps visualize the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) emission/removal from soil.
- Balancing energy and crop production through solar sharing — Last modified January 22, 2014 07:47
- The Solar Sharing Association began to operate the Solar Sharing Hayashi Power Station in November 2013 in Chiba City, Japan. Installing solar panels above farmland, the association is attempting to generate power while cultivating crops, and strives to promote solar sharing systems by holding study excursions and other activities.