INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- "Human Biometeorology" at EMS/ECAM (Bulgaria) — Last modified April 13, 2015 08:47
- 15th EMS Annual Meeting & 12th European Conference on Applications of Meteorology (ECAM)
- Professional Training Courses, including climate change and water security at UEA this summer — Last modified March 26, 2015 14:56
- Professional Training Courses, including climate change and water security at UEA this summer
- MOE Publishes Cases of Water Footprint Calculations to Visualize Water Use — Last modified March 25, 2015 10:36
- The water we see in daily life is only a small part of the water cycle. A water footprint is an indicator for the visualization of invisible water. The Japanese Ministry of the Environment (MOE) published a collection of cases of water footprint with the aim of more effective water use.
- CM assures aid package to hailstorm-hit farmers — Last modified March 25, 2015 10:28
- Free Press Journal. Mumbai, 22 March 2015
- Centre assures help to hailstorm-hit farmers — Last modified March 25, 2015 10:27
- Millennium Post. New Delhi, 22 March 2015
- PIL (Public Interest Litigation) AGAINST STORING FOODGRAINS — Last modified March 23, 2015 14:05
- The Tribune. New Delhi, 20 March 2015
- Govt assures all help to farmers hit by unseasonal rain — Last modified March 23, 2015 14:04
- The Statesman. New Delhi, 20 March 2015
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 18 March 2015 — Last modified March 23, 2015 14:01
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 18 March 2015
- Roger Rivero Vega has won the 2015 National Award of the Cuban Academy of Sciences — Last modified March 16, 2015 11:50
- Our Vice-president Roger Rivero Vega has let us know that his book "Planos Gutiérrez, E., R. Rivero Vega and V. Guevara Velazco (eds) (2013): Impacto del cambio climático y medidas de adaptación en Cuba. Editorial AMA, La Habana, Cuba, 430 pp. ISBN: 978-959-300-039-0" has won the 2015 National Award of the Cuban Academy of Sciences.
- Barmer ‘s liquid gold to get tinge of green — Last modified March 16, 2015 11:47
- Mail Today. New Delhi, 8 March 2015.