INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Severe drought no longer caused just by nature — Last modified March 30, 2016 08:38
- Scientists at the University of Birmingham are calling on drought researchers and managers around the world to consider both human activity and natural phenomena in their battle to preserve increasingly scarce global water supplies.
- How two degrees may turn into four — Last modified March 30, 2016 08:36
- The world has decided to adopt measures to prevent average global warming from exceeding the two-degree mark. But what does this mean for temperature and the distribution of heavy precipitation on a regional level? Climate researchers have now calculated this.
- Thai, Vietnam rice prices gain steam as supply disruptions loom — Last modified March 30, 2016 08:30
- Business Line. New Delhi, 25 March 2016
- Profits ahead for SE Asian palm oil firms as El Nino hits inventories — Last modified March 22, 2016 09:00
- The Financial Express. New Delhi, 20 March 2016
- AAP leader visits farmers to assess loss from crop damage due to rains — Last modified March 22, 2016 08:58
- Millennium Post. New Delhi, 20 March 2016
- Impending rains pose a risk to rabi harvest — Last modified March 14, 2016 15:08
- Mint. New Delhi, 11 March 2016
- Promote non-chemical farming to curb farmer suicides: Panel report — Last modified March 14, 2016 15:04
- DNA. Mumbai, 09 March 2016.
- Pakistan Panel on Climate Change — Last modified March 14, 2016 14:52
- PPCC Charter – An outcome of Adhoc PPCC Committee
- Maharashtra farmers use new methods to save horticulture crops from hailstorms — Last modified March 07, 2016 09:53
- Business Line. Mumbai, 05 March 2016
- Govt stats predict farm miracle — Last modified March 02, 2016 09:15
- Hindustan Times. New Delhi, 29 February 2016