INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Call for Papers: "Dynamics, Prediction, Impacts and Changes of ENSO" at AOGS (China) — Last modified January 20, 2016 14:26
- We would like to advertise the following ENSO session at the AOGS 2016 meeting in Beijing, China (31 July to 5 August, 2016): Dynamics, Prediction, Impacts and Changes of ENSO (AS38)
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Fellowship at McMaster University (Canada) — Last modified January 20, 2016 14:07
- POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP IN FOREST-CLIMATE INTERACTIONS - MCMASTER UNIVERSITY, HAMILTON, ONTARIO, CANADA
- Vacancy: Associate Research Scientist Position at Columbia University (USA) — Last modified January 20, 2016 10:26
- Associate Research Scientist – Climate research for food security and resilience
- Vacancy: Principal and Research Scientist Positions with AIR Worldwide (USA) — Last modified January 20, 2016 10:24
- Here are two positions with AIR Worldwide that might be of interest:
- DSSAT 2016 International Training Program: Assessing Crop Production, Nutrient Management, Climatic Risk and Environmental Sustainability with Simulation Models — Last modified January 20, 2016 10:21
- Assessing Crop Production, Nutrient Management, Climatic Risk and Environmental Sustainability with Simulation Models from May 16 through May 21, 2016 at the University of Georgia Campus in Griffin, Georgia, USA.
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 13 January 2016 — Last modified January 15, 2016 15:18
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 13 January 2016
- Drought or no drought, farm sector adapts to low rainfall — Last modified January 13, 2016 13:36
- Business Standard. New Delhi, 11 January 2016.
- XVI Argentina Agricultural Meteorology Meetting and VIII Latin american Agrometeorology Meeting — Last modified January 12, 2016 09:01
- Puerto Madryn, Argentina, 20-23 Septembre, 2016.
- Warm winter, dry soil hit rabi (winter) crops — Last modified January 11, 2016 10:41
- Mint. New Delhi, 10 January 2016.
- Mother Dairy, IL&FS tie up to sell organic compost — Last modified January 11, 2016 08:39
- Business Line. New Delhi, 08 January 2016.