INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Call for Papers: "Climate Change: Scenarios, Impacts and Policy" at the Italian Society for Climate Sciences (Italy) — Last modified March 25, 2014 15:36
- The Euro Mediterranean Center on Climate Change is glad to share with you the call for papers for the SECOND ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE ITALIAN SOCIETY FOR CLIMATE SCIENCES (Venice, September 29-30, 2014). Please consider the opportunity to participate to the event and to circulate the call for papers among the scientific community.
- Observed magnified runoff response to rainfall intensification under global warming — Last modified March 13, 2014 09:28
- Environmental Research Letters Volume 9 Number 3. Jr-Chuan Huang et al 2014 Environ. Res. Lett. 9 034008 doi:10.1088/1748-9326/9/3/034008. Observed magnified runoff response to rainfall intensification under global warming.
- MSc in Climate Change and International Development, UEA — Last modified March 10, 2014 08:44
- MSc in Climate Change and International Development, UEA
- A few extreme events dominate global interannual variability in gross primary production — Last modified March 07, 2014 12:53
- A few extreme events dominate global interannual variability in gross primary production.
- Call for Papers: "Aerobiology in the era of climate change" at the 10th International Congress of Aerobiology (Australia) — Last modified March 06, 2014 08:48
- 10th International Congress of Aerobiology will be held in Sydney, Australia, Monday 22 September to Friday 26 September 2014.
- CO2 Monitoring of Tropical Peatlands Shows Disturbance Comes with Climate Price — Last modified February 25, 2014 14:09
- Hokkaido University announced November 21, 2013, the results of a long-term monitoring study of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from tropical peatlands, the world's first such CO2-emission monitoring effort. It was a joint project by the Japan Science and Technology Agency, Japan International Cooperation Agency, and Indonesia's University of Palangka Raya.
- Vacancy: Research Associate/Postdoc Position at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology (Germany) — Last modified February 25, 2014 09:26
- 1 Research Associate/Postdoc (m/f – 2014-04).
- Japanese institute launches website to help us calculate, visualize carbon sinks in soil — Last modified January 22, 2014 07:51
- Japan's National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences (NIAES) announced on October 2, 2013, that it has developed and launched a website that helps visualize the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) emission/removal from soil.
- Balancing energy and crop production through solar sharing — Last modified January 22, 2014 07:47
- The Solar Sharing Association began to operate the Solar Sharing Hayashi Power Station in November 2013 in Chiba City, Japan. Installing solar panels above farmland, the association is attempting to generate power while cultivating crops, and strives to promote solar sharing systems by holding study excursions and other activities.
- National contributions to observed global warming — Last modified January 16, 2014 09:33
- Environmental Research Letters Volume 9 Number 1. H Damon Matthews et al 2014 Environ. Res. Lett. 9 014010 doi:10.1088/1748-9326/9/1/014010. National contributions to observed global warming