INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- RSS wing against investments from genetic engineering firms — Last modified October 03, 2014 09:34
- Business Standard. 26 September 2014
- Centre to bring out pro-farmer crop insurance policy — Last modified October 02, 2014 11:06
- Business Line. New Delhi, 27 September 2014
- Vacancies: Ph.D. Students Opportunities at McMaster University (Canada) — Last modified October 02, 2014 11:01
- Hydro-meteorology and climatology group at the School of Geography and Earth Science, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada is seeking applications for two Ph.D student opportunities starting winter or fall session, 2015.
- Vacancy: Earth Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at Columbia University (USA) — Last modified October 02, 2014 10:47
- The Earth Institute at Columbia University in New York, NY, seeks applications from innovative, doctoral candidates or recent Ph.D., M.D., J.D., or Sc.D. recipients interested in a broad range of issues in sustainable development.
- Vacancy: Tenure-track Faculty Position at the University of Idaho (USA) — Last modified October 01, 2014 09:40
- The Department of Geography at the University of Idaho is seeking to fill a tenure-track position beginning August 2015 at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor with a research expertise that emphasizes the interaction of climate change, society, and the environment.
- Everyone has weather updates on their fingertips in this village — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:19
- The Hindu. New Delhi, 7 September 2014
- Crops destroyed by ozone pollution could have fed millions — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:18
- Hindustan Times. New Delhi, 7 September 2014
- Open online course for India’s agri-professionals launched — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:17
- New Delhi, 6 September 2014. The Statesman
- Researchers find gene to help crops beat drought — Last modified September 29, 2014 10:21
- Researchers find gene to help crops beat drought
- Climate, Food and Farming Research Network Call for Proposals, 2014 — Last modified September 24, 2014 12:04
- Grants to support scientific training of PhD students from developing countries