INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Position at the Purdue Climate Change Research Center (USA) — Last modified November 05, 2015 11:30
- Postdoctoral position in climate modeling at the Purdue Climate Change Research Center (PCCRC)
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 28 October 2015 — Last modified November 02, 2015 09:17
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 28 October 2015
- Vacancy: 3-Month Summer Fellowship for PhD Students at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (Austria) — Last modified October 29, 2015 13:17
- 3 month Summer Fellowship for PhD students at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Laxenburg Austria Every summer from 1 June to 31 August, the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) near Vienna, Austria, hosts up to 50 doctoral students from around the world in its Young Scientists Summer Program (YSSP).
- GlobalFAMS, the Global Federation of Agrometeorological Societies — Last modified October 26, 2015 15:00
- In Bucuresti, October 7, 2015 the Global Federation of Agrometeorological Societies was born.
- Vacancy: Tenure-track Faculty Position at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (USA) — Last modified October 23, 2015 08:37
- Vacancy: Tenure-track Faculty Position at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (USA)
- Dryland plants drive variability of terrestrial carbon sink — Last modified October 21, 2015 09:09
- Each year, vegetation on land takes up around one-quarter of the carbon dioxide that man spews out into our atmosphere. And each year the size of that carbon sink varies. Now an international research team has found that semi-arid ecosystems have a big influence on this inter-annual variation.
- The new MWAR-LAC newsletter — Last modified October 20, 2015 15:48
- The new MWAR-LAC newsletter - October 2015.
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Research Associate at West Virginia University (USA) — Last modified October 20, 2015 09:55
- The Mountain Hydrology Laboratory in the School of Natural Resources at West Virginia University seeks applicants for a Postdoctoral Research Associate position to investigate climate change impacts on freshwater ecosystems in the Appalachian Mountains region of the eastern US.
- Vacancy: PhD or MS Position at Purdue University (USA) — Last modified October 20, 2015 09:50
- The Weather Hazards and Climate group in the Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences (EAPS) at Purdue University has MS or PhD openings available in the area of meteorological hazards, climate, and climate change beginning in Fall 2016.
- Announcement: International Swiss Climate Summer School (Switzerland) — Last modified October 20, 2015 09:48
- 15th International Swiss Climate Summer School 28 August – 2 September 2016 Grindelwald, Switzerland