INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Inventories and scenarios of nitrous oxide emissions — Last modified November 04, 2014 08:56
- Environmental Research Letters Volume 9 Number 10 . 2014 Environ. Res. Lett. 9 105012 doi:10.1088/1748-9326/9/10/105012. Inventories and scenarios of nitrous oxide emissions. OPEN ACCESS Focus on Nitrogen Management Challenges: From Global to Local Scales. Eric A Davidson and David Kanter
- The new INSAM Forum — Last modified November 03, 2014 11:12
- We have set up a several internet forums on agrometeorology, of which all members of INSAM are also automatically members! The purpose of the forum is to encourage members to improve contacts with other members on general subjects, but also (and primarily) to get technical help from others.
- Call for Papers: "Delivering Earth science to society through effective research collaboration management" at EGU (Austria) — Last modified November 03, 2014 08:49
- Please consider submitting your contribution to the symposium “EOS15: Delivering Earth science to society through effective research collaboration management” at the upcoming EGU General Assembly 2015 which will be held in Vienna on 12-17 April 2015.
- Vacancy: Post-doc Opportunity at the University of South Florida (USA) — Last modified November 03, 2014 08:45
- Post-doc opportunity at the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL.
- Announcement: Early Career Scientist UK-Kazakhstan Workshop on Climate Change (Kazakhstan) — Last modified October 30, 2014 16:20
- Applications from early career researchers (PhD and 10 years post-PhD) based in the UK and Kazakhstan are invited to participate in the workshop 'Climate Change, Water Resources and Food Security' which will take place in Almaty, Kazakhstan 6-9 Feb 2015
- Free on-line course on Climate Change — Last modified October 28, 2014 09:08
- 5 weeks free on-line course, which starts on 10th November.
- Bumper crop from a toll-free call — Last modified October 27, 2014 15:26
- Business Line. New Delhi, 25 October 2014.
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Researcher at UNESP (Brazil) — Last modified October 27, 2014 15:22
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Tropical Ecosystem Modelling
- Vacancy: Scientist/Postdoc Position at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology (Germany) — Last modified October 23, 2014 13:12
- Scientist/Postdoc (m/f) – 2014-23 – in modeling the effects of changes in wetlands and soil carbon storages on climate.
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Position at Columbia University (USA) — Last modified October 20, 2014 08:06
- Postdoctoral Position in Soil Moisture Remote Sensing, Columbia University