INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Drone for accurate assessment of crop loss — Last modified April 15, 2016 13:56
- Deccan Herald. Chandigarh, 13 April 2016.
- Ahead of IMD, government predicts normal monsoon rains — Last modified April 15, 2016 13:54
- The Financial Express. New Delhi, 13 April 2016
- Call for Papers: "Learning from the past, perceiving the present, engaging for the future" at MedCLIVAR (Greece) — Last modified April 06, 2016 09:28
- CALL FOR PAPERS MedCLIVAR 2016 Conference 'Learning from the past, perceiving the present, engaging for the future'. 26-30 September 2016, Propylaea, University of Athens, Greece.
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 30 March 2016 — Last modified March 31, 2016 10:20
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 30 March 2016
- Severe drought no longer caused just by nature — Last modified March 30, 2016 08:38
- Scientists at the University of Birmingham are calling on drought researchers and managers around the world to consider both human activity and natural phenomena in their battle to preserve increasingly scarce global water supplies.
- How two degrees may turn into four — Last modified March 30, 2016 08:36
- The world has decided to adopt measures to prevent average global warming from exceeding the two-degree mark. But what does this mean for temperature and the distribution of heavy precipitation on a regional level? Climate researchers have now calculated this.
- Thai, Vietnam rice prices gain steam as supply disruptions loom — Last modified March 30, 2016 08:30
- Business Line. New Delhi, 25 March 2016
- Profits ahead for SE Asian palm oil firms as El Nino hits inventories — Last modified March 22, 2016 09:00
- The Financial Express. New Delhi, 20 March 2016
- AAP leader visits farmers to assess loss from crop damage due to rains — Last modified March 22, 2016 08:58
- Millennium Post. New Delhi, 20 March 2016
- Call for Papers: "Present environment and sustainable development” at PESD Conference (Romania) — Last modified March 14, 2016 15:15
- We are pleased to invite you to the International Symposium "Present environment and sustainable development”,which will take place from 3 to 5 June 2016, in Faculty of Geography and Geology, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania.