INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Barmer ‘s liquid gold to get tinge of green — Last modified March 16, 2015 11:47
- Mail Today. New Delhi, 8 March 2015.
- Unusual rain & winds may hurt wheat crop — Last modified March 11, 2015 11:29
- Millennium post, New Delhi, 3 March 2015.
- Experts refute IMD forecast of rabi crop — Last modified February 26, 2015 14:18
- Financial Chronicle. New Delhi, 24 February 2015
- Target for food: Reduce food waste $13, boost agri-R — Last modified February 09, 2015 08:17
- The Copenhagen Consensus Center has just published a set of papers for our latest topic, Food Security and Nutrition.
- Drought, floods and cold save coffee, sugar from rout — Last modified January 22, 2015 09:20
- Business Line. New Delhi, 20 January 2015
- Scenarios for the risk of hunger in the twenty-first century using Shared Socioeconomic Pathways — Last modified January 19, 2015 08:51
- Environmental Research Letters Volume 10 Number 1 . Tomoko Hasegawa et al 2015 Environ. Res. Lett. 10 014010 doi:10.1088/1748-9326/10/1/014010. Scenarios for the risk of hunger in the twenty-first century using Shared Socioeconomic Pathways . Tomoko Hasegawa, Shinichiro Fujimori, Kiyoshi Takahashi and Toshihiko Masui.
- Reliance IARI in pact to commercialise technology in water use for farming — Last modified January 16, 2015 13:30
- Business Line. New Delhi, 15 January 2015
- Rain brings cheer to wheat farmers in Haryana, Punjab — Last modified January 16, 2015 13:29
- The Tribune. New Delhi, 15 January 2015
- Rains boost wheat, chana, mustard produce — Last modified January 07, 2015 10:01
- Business Standard. New Delhi, 5 January 2015
- Farm sector ploughs thru a tumultuous year — Last modified January 07, 2015 09:55
- Business Line. New Delhi, 30 December 2014