INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Free on-line course on Climate Change — Last modified October 28, 2014 09:08
- 5 weeks free on-line course, which starts on 10th November.
- Bumper crop from a toll-free call — Last modified October 27, 2014 15:26
- Business Line. New Delhi, 25 October 2014.
- Vacancy: Scientist/Postdoc Position at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology (Germany) — Last modified October 23, 2014 13:12
- Scientist/Postdoc (m/f) – 2014-23 – in modeling the effects of changes in wetlands and soil carbon storages on climate.
- RSS wing against investments from genetic engineering firms — Last modified October 03, 2014 09:34
- Business Standard. 26 September 2014
- Centre to bring out pro-farmer crop insurance policy — Last modified October 02, 2014 11:06
- Business Line. New Delhi, 27 September 2014
- Vacancy: Tenure-track Faculty Position at the University of Idaho (USA) — Last modified October 01, 2014 09:40
- The Department of Geography at the University of Idaho is seeking to fill a tenure-track position beginning August 2015 at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor with a research expertise that emphasizes the interaction of climate change, society, and the environment.
- Everyone has weather updates on their fingertips in this village — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:19
- The Hindu. New Delhi, 7 September 2014
- Crops destroyed by ozone pollution could have fed millions — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:18
- Hindustan Times. New Delhi, 7 September 2014
- Open online course for India’s agri-professionals launched — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:17
- New Delhi, 6 September 2014. The Statesman
- Researchers find gene to help crops beat drought — Last modified September 29, 2014 10:21
- Researchers find gene to help crops beat drought