INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Inventories and scenarios of nitrous oxide emissions — Last modified November 04, 2014 08:56
- Environmental Research Letters Volume 9 Number 10 . 2014 Environ. Res. Lett. 9 105012 doi:10.1088/1748-9326/9/10/105012. Inventories and scenarios of nitrous oxide emissions. OPEN ACCESS Focus on Nitrogen Management Challenges: From Global to Local Scales. Eric A Davidson and David Kanter
- The new INSAM Forum — Last modified November 03, 2014 11:12
- We have set up a several internet forums on agrometeorology, of which all members of INSAM are also automatically members! The purpose of the forum is to encourage members to improve contacts with other members on general subjects, but also (and primarily) to get technical help from others.
- Free on-line course on Climate Change — Last modified October 28, 2014 09:08
- 5 weeks free on-line course, which starts on 10th November.
- Bumper crop from a toll-free call — Last modified October 27, 2014 15:26
- Business Line. New Delhi, 25 October 2014.
- RSS wing against investments from genetic engineering firms — Last modified October 03, 2014 09:34
- Business Standard. 26 September 2014
- Centre to bring out pro-farmer crop insurance policy — Last modified October 02, 2014 11:06
- Business Line. New Delhi, 27 September 2014
- Vacancy: Tenure-track Faculty Position at the University of Idaho (USA) — Last modified October 01, 2014 09:40
- The Department of Geography at the University of Idaho is seeking to fill a tenure-track position beginning August 2015 at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor with a research expertise that emphasizes the interaction of climate change, society, and the environment.
- Everyone has weather updates on their fingertips in this village — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:19
- The Hindu. New Delhi, 7 September 2014
- Crops destroyed by ozone pollution could have fed millions — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:18
- Hindustan Times. New Delhi, 7 September 2014
- Open online course for India’s agri-professionals launched — Last modified September 29, 2014 13:17
- New Delhi, 6 September 2014. The Statesman