INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Call for Papers: "Defining dangerous climate change" at Our Common Future (France) — Last modified March 03, 2015 09:42
- I am pleased to announce a session on the topic of defining dangerous climate change at the upcoming Our Common Future under Climate Change conference that will take place in Paris from 7-10 July, 2015.
- Ph.D Student Opportunities - McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada — Last modified February 26, 2015 16:03
- Hydro-meteorology and climatology group at the School of Geography and Earth Science, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada is seeking applications for two Ph.D student opportunities starting fall term, 2015.
- Experts refute IMD forecast of rabi crop — Last modified February 26, 2015 14:18
- Financial Chronicle. New Delhi, 24 February 2015
- Joint Master Programme in Groundwater and Global Change - Impacts and Adaptation — Last modified February 24, 2015 09:19
- Together with its partners TU Dresden and University of Lisbon, UNESCO-IHE introduces the Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Programme in Groundwater and Global Change - Impacts and Adaptation (acronym GroundwatCH), starting in September 2015.
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 19 February 2015 — Last modified February 23, 2015 11:12
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 19 February 2015
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 11 February 2015 — Last modified February 17, 2015 11:20
- Climate Change Job Vacancies Update - 11 February 2015
- Target for food: Reduce food waste $13, boost agri-R — Last modified February 09, 2015 08:17
- The Copenhagen Consensus Center has just published a set of papers for our latest topic, Food Security and Nutrition.
- Announcement: Invitation to the Earth System Sciences Conference (Germany) — Last modified February 09, 2015 08:09
- We are pleased to invite you to the second "PhD-Conference on Earth System Science", scheduled from 24–27 March 2015 at the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry in Mainz.
- Drought, floods and cold save coffee, sugar from rout — Last modified January 22, 2015 09:20
- Business Line. New Delhi, 20 January 2015
- Scenarios for the risk of hunger in the twenty-first century using Shared Socioeconomic Pathways — Last modified January 19, 2015 08:51
- Environmental Research Letters Volume 10 Number 1 . Tomoko Hasegawa et al 2015 Environ. Res. Lett. 10 014010 doi:10.1088/1748-9326/10/1/014010. Scenarios for the risk of hunger in the twenty-first century using Shared Socioeconomic Pathways . Tomoko Hasegawa, Shinichiro Fujimori, Kiyoshi Takahashi and Toshihiko Masui.