INSAM News Collection
All the INSAM news
Grouped under “NEWS”, there first is "”, where you will find hot items of interest that have recently come up. Subsequently there is a section "News and Highlights" for which you can submit information on agrometeorological issues, happenings and other news in agrometeorology. [Send items you might have to the Web Editor.] Under "Meetings, Congresses, Conferences & Training" information is provided on such forthcoming events. This may include courses that are given annually and they should be announced annually. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.] The "Call for papers" speaks for itself [Idem.] Under “Vacancies” you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Again, send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
All the INSAM news
- Call for Papers: "Open session on remote sensing of the Earth and environment" at EGU (Austria) — Last modified November 18, 2014 09:29
- We would like to draw your attention to the following session at the EGU General Assembly to be held 12-17 April 2015, in Vienna, Austria.
- Call for Papers: "Climate Services -Underpinning Science" at EGU (Austria) — Last modified November 18, 2014 09:26
- I would like to draw your attention to the Session CL5.9, "CLIMATE SERVICES - Underpinning Science", at the upcoming EGU General Assembly in Vienna, 12-17 April 2015
- Vacancy: PhD Opportunity at TROPOS (Germany) — Last modified November 18, 2014 09:22
- The Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research e.V. (TROPOS) in Leipzig (Germany) is seeking a PhD student to join the research team working on the atmospheric mineral dust cycle and mechanism controlling its interannual variability. The post is located in the Modelling Department of TROPOS.
- Vacancy: Graduate Student Positions at Simon Fraser University (Canada) — Last modified November 18, 2014 09:21
- Graduate Student Positions in Climate Change Research
- Simply commendable — Last modified November 10, 2014 07:23
- The Hindu. New Delhi, 1 November 2014.
- Haze in Delhi due to agri-waste burning — Last modified November 10, 2014 07:22
- The Times of India. New Delhi, 1 November 2014.
- Global assessment of urban and peri-urban agriculture: irrigated and rainfed croplands — Last modified November 08, 2014 17:02
- Environmental Research Letters Volume 9 Number 11. A L Thebo et al 2014 Environ. Res. Lett. 9 114002 doi:10.1088/1748-9326/9/11/114002. Global assessment of urban and peri-urban agriculture: irrigated and rainfed croplands. OPEN ACCESS. A L Thebo, P Drechsel and E F Lambin
- Announcement: Land-atmosphere interactions Summer School (Italy) — Last modified November 08, 2014 17:00
- Alpine Summer School - Course XXIII. Land-atmosphere interactions: coupling between the energy, water and carbon cycles. Valsavarenche, Valle d'Aosta (Italy), 21 June (arrival)- 2 July (departure), 2014
- Call for Papers: "Delivering Earth science to society through effective research collaboration management" at EGU (Austria) — Last modified November 08, 2014 16:58
- “EOS15: Delivering Earth science to society through effective research collaboration management” at the upcoming EGU General Assembly 2015 which will be held in Vienna on 12-17 April 2015.
- The new INSAM Forum is available — Last modified November 05, 2014 08:01
- The new INSAM Forum is available for all INSAM members. The purpose of this new forum is to encourage members to improve contacts with other members on general subjects, but also (and primarily) to get technical help from others.