Vacancies. Here you will find information on employment possibilities for agrometeorologists. [Send items for inclusion to the Web Editor well in advance, as early as possible.]
- Vacancy: Post-Doctoral Position at the European Commission - Joint Research Centre (Ispra, Italy) — Last modified May 15, 2013 08:43
- A 36-month Post-doctoral position, is available at EC- Joint Research Centre in Ispra, Italy.
- Vacancy: Post-Doctoral Position at the European Commission -Joint Research Centre (Italy) — Last modified May 09, 2013 08:52
- A 36-month Post-doctoral position, is available at EC- Joint Research Centre in Ispra, Italy, applications deadline : 03/06/2013 23:59 CET
- Vacancy: OCE Postdoctoral Fellowship -Quantifying the uncertainty of carbon-climate feedback at CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research (Australia) — Last modified April 30, 2013 12:09
- CSIRO offers PhD graduates an opportunity to launch their scientific careers through our Office of the Chief Executive (OCE) Postdoctoral Fellowships. Successful applicants will work with leaders in the field of science and receive personal development and learning opportunities.
- Vacancy: post-doctoral position, funded by the ANR CAVIARS, is available at CNRM-GAME (CNRS and Météo-France) in Toulouse, France — Last modified April 22, 2013 10:07
- A 18-month post-doctoral position, funded by the ANR CAVIARS, is available at CNRM-GAME (CNRS and Météo-France) in Toulouse, France, for a starting date around July 2013.
- Vacancy: CAS-TWAS President’s Fellowship Programme for PhD Candidates from Developing Countries — Last modified March 31, 2013 11:06
- According to a new agreement between the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the Academy of Sciences for the developing world (TWAS), up to 140 students/scholars per year from the developing world will be sponsored to travel to China for up to four years’ of PhD study and research.
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Associate Position in Remote Sensing Applications in Agriculture — Last modified March 28, 2013 15:37
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral Associate Position in Remote Sensing Applications in Agriculture.
- PhD position @MCC Berlin: evaluation of assessments, or ethics of global commons — Last modified June 04, 2012 11:19
- The Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC) is seeking a highly talented and motivated PhD student interested in working in an interdisciplinary environment that explores uncharted scientific and policy-related territory.